St Croix River Road Ramblings

Welcome to River Road Ramblings.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Breathing Continued



After 6 nights using a CPAP -- to keep me from stopping breathing at night, I am somewhat getting used to it.

I find myself going to bed later and getting up earlier just to avoid using the machine! However, I have to admit that I am sleeping better.

My nights used to be what I called "light sleeping." Now I do heavy sleeping. I get into bed, read a little with my book reader and then put on the mask and start the machine. I seem to fall asleep much quicker and wake only rarely at night, and seem to be dreaming a lot--all different from without the machine.

I do feel more rested, and have noticed more ambition during the day. So, it looks like a good change, even though it seems like a real nuisance!

Margo adds, "I am a lot more rested and ambitious too with Russ sleeping quietly!"